BOND GROUP is a premier consulting firm offering clients efficiency in project management, sales, customer relationship management & customer care, supply chain management, enterprise work management and leadership development. While others are selling one-size-fits-all solutions, we’re innovating better ways to transform our clients’ business and dedicating ourselves to getting results.
The goal of Bond Group is to grow and sustain a business that creates value for our Employees, our partners, our customers and the community as a whole. Our most important attributes are listening to what our clients want, bringing proven experience to our clients, and sticking around for the results. We actually do what we say.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for Project Managers in your city. We are a small, innovative company with big company benefits. Please read our job description below and let us know if you feel like we are a good match.
The Project Manager / Advisor is responsible for ensuring the success of our customers by performing business analysis, designing and configuring business solutions, and using a Project Portfolio Management / Enterprise Work Management product as needed. This role requires a proactive and results oriented individual with the ability to work on assigned tasks, as well as independently identify other value-added activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strong trust-based relationships across the organization and with customer teams.
- Create, implement, and maintain a project plan with limited supervision.
- Schedule and lead project meetings. Create weekly status reports.
- Manage expectations, identify potential risks or schedule conflicts / delays.
- Business Acumen:
- Listen to customer teams, gain trust and develop a good understanding of their business goals and objectives.
- Analyze and understand current business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Lead discussions on software implementation and work process improvements.
- Technical Knowledge:
- Demonstrate understanding of project management concepts, methodologies, and practices.
- Develop project plans, designs documents and other project artifacts that align with defined requirements and plans
- Understand cloud technology and software installation principles.
- Support sales team to ensure customer’s integration requirements and business objectives.
- Create content to contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and flourish in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work with people at all levels of the company.
- Ability to keep projects focused, prioritized, on schedule and under budget.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, work independently, and assume personal responsibility for deliverables.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
- If prior military, rank of E-5 or above
- PMI certification a plus.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Workfront Administration experience or 1-2 years of Workfront implementation experience.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.